Participants of the Association “Information Special Forces” (abbreviated “InfoSpecnaz”), hereinafter referred to as the Parties, represented by experts and specialists in the field of communications,
Guided by the purposes and tasks arising from the founding documents of the United Nations (hereinafter referred to as the United Nations),
attaching practical importance to the strengthening of information-analytical, research and expert interaction in the field of communications, including in matters of:
A). Counteracting the use of information technology to promote the ideology of terrorism,
B). Neutralization of information and psychological impact aimed at eroding traditional spiritual and moral values,
FROM). Increasing the effectiveness of prevention of offenses committed using information technology, and counteracting such violations,
C). Effective counteraction to the use of information technologies for military and political purposes that are contrary to international law,
proceeding from the fact that mutual cooperation will contribute to the improvement and enhancement of the effectiveness of their activities,
acting within its competence,
Have agreed as follows:
1. The Parties establish the Information Spetsnaz Association (hereinafter referred to as the Association), designed to develop activities and information policy strategies in the interests of realizing the goals of the United Nations, establishing business contacts, exchanging information, conducting expert and situational analysis and for closer interaction between the Parties.
2. The Parties shall cooperate in matters of mutual interest. To this end, they will:
a) plan joint activities;
b) create, if necessary, working and expert groups for the preparation and conduct of joint activities;
c) hold meetings, conferences, training seminars, situational analyzes and expert surveys, the subjects of which may be of mutual interest;
d) conduct joint consultations, if necessary, to resolve cooperation issues;
e) exchange information and reference and information-analytical materials and documents that may be of mutual interest;
3. The parties determine that the general management of the activities of the Association is carried out by the Head.
Head of the Association:
a) considers the most important current and prospective issues of cooperation;
b) defines the goals, objectives and forms of implementation of cooperation;
c) appoints responsible persons to ensure cooperation within the framework of this Memorandum;
d) exercises control over the implementation of decisions taken.
The head of the Association is Professor Igor Nikolaevich Panarin.
4. This Memorandum on the agreement of the Parties may be made
changes and additions, which are formalized by protocols.
5. Each of the Parties has the right to withdraw from this Memorandum by notifying the other parties in advance.
6. This Memorandum comes into force from the moment of its signing.
Done in Moscow on September 7, 2018