Igor Panarin: “We can already implement another strategic course in our foreign policy.”
Well-known political scientist about how security forces and liberals worked together in Venezuela and why in Europe thousands of Catholic churches burn
Possessing “Poseidons” and “Daggers”, the Russian Federation can afford to implement a different strategic course in foreign policy, said Igor Panarin, a professor and head of the InfoSpetsnaz association. About why Merkel was in no hurry to congratulate the new president of Ukraine Zelensky, who actually stands behind him and whether the Kazakhstani political model is similar to Iranian and Chinese, Panarin told in an interview with BUSINESS Online.
“ Zelensky is a project of Israel and the United States British lobby”
- Igor Nikolayevich, why is the Kremlin in no hurry to recognize the newly elected Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky? After all, he seems to be no stranger to Russia: a native of the Higher League of KVN …
- First of all, Vladimir Zelensky is a joint project of Great Britain and Israel. Let’s leave out his Kawen years — I’m talking about today. Israel should be remembered if only because an Israeli citizen and at the same time a Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky played a key role in electing Zelensky and financed his election campaign. As for London, he worked on the showman through the US British lobby. Actually, the project was launched two years ago, when the creators of the television series “The Servant of the People” were convinced of its popularity and decided to start shooting the second season. The image of the modest history teacher Vasily Goloborodko, played by Zelensky, quickly found his audience. But few know that the series was sponsored by the British lobby of the USA mentioned by me, and it was, one might say, owned by them. Petro Poroshenko of this, of course, knew and made attempts to change the situation, but could not do anything. On the contrary, another task was clearly set before him: in the first round of the recent presidential elections in Ukraine, cut off (with the help of massive, skillful falsifications) from participation in the Yulia Tymoshenko campaign, and not interfere with Zelensky. He did it brilliantly. All Ukrainians who are currently on the territory of Russia (according to various sources, from 2.5 million to 4 million people), as well as those who left to work in Poland, are deprived of the right to vote — this is about 1.5 million citizens. Of the total of 7 million Ukrainians who are now forced to work abroad, less than 1 percent were able to participate in the elections. For example: from one and a half million in Poland about 25 thousand voters reached the ballot box. This, by the way, was written to me by the Ukrainians themselves, who now work in Poland. The fact is that on my channel on YouTube and Facebook, Ukraine is in second place by the number of subscribers. These people do not necessarily support my views, but they enter into correspondence with me, express their consent or disagreement. Thus, I learn from them firsthand a lot of curious.
“Why was it so hard that Yulia Tymoshenko, who was very popular in Ukraine, was pushed aside from the elections?
- Because, obviously, she would have easily defeated this comedian in the second round. And before Poroshenko set the task: not to allow Yulia Vladimirovna to finish the election campaign. For himself, the chocolate oligarch probably still hoped for some miracle, but after Zelensky’s meeting with Emmanuel Macron, where the showman’s team included some British citizens ( in particular, Alexander Danilyuk, former Finance Minister of Ukraine, whose family still has English citizenship, — ed. ), these hopes probably disappeared. I think that the subjects of the English Queen and organized the famous meeting of Vladimir Zelensky with Macron, who is considered to be a protégé of Great Britain for good reason. And when Poroshenko, following his rival, flew to Paris to Macron, he was apparently just presented with an ultimatum, and he could not ignore it. Therefore, his further allegedly clumsy actions were more like Zelensky’s help. Even the Israeli political consultant, Moshe Klughaft, whom Petr Alekseevich had hired to save his rating, did everything possible to strengthen the position of Zelensky and sink his “boss”.
In the Lviv region, where, according to the results of the elections, Poroshenko gained the greatest number of supporters for himself, people simply did not have time to restructure. A great game that was played at the level of the capitals Kiev – London – Berliy – Washington, very few people understood here. The rest of Ukraine was ready to accept Zelensky as president.
That’s why I call Vladimir Zelensky a British project — or rather, a project of the British lobby in the United States. Donald Trump himself at the same time took a neutral position, although at first his team tried to slow down Zelensky. Let me remind you that the FBI even launched an investigation against Kolomoisky on suspicion of money laundering. The High Court of the United Kingdom also reported the arrest of the financial assets of Kolomoisky and his partner Bogolyubov for more than $ 2.5 billion. And the US Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Walker also openly advocated Poroshenko. But then Trump, who was too busy interpreting the various provisions of the report of Special Prosecutor Robert Muller, gave up on what was happening in Ukraine: God be with them, then we’ll figure it out!
As to the prospects in Russia’s relations with Zelensky, this can be judged at least by an instant reaction (after the end of the election) of our main enemy, England, and its Prime Minister Theresa May, who demanded that the newly elected Ukrainian president cooperate “to deter Russian aggression “. The curators of Zelensky immediately showed up. From my point of view, Russia clearly caught this configuration of forces and took the right low profile, far from enthusiasm, which many expressed on the occasion of the comic’s victory. Especially when, on the eve, the High Court of London suddenly denied PrivatBank a lawsuit against Kolomoisky, it became extremely clear to many that this was a 100% victory for Zelensky. The Kremlin understood this too and began its active line. It is no coincidence that three days before the second round, on April 18, by the decision of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Russia imposed a ban on the export of oil and oil products to Ukraine.Interestingly, the ban will take effect from June 1, 2019, that is, just when Vladimir Zelensky officially takes office as president ( according to preliminary information, this should happen before June 3 — editor’s note ).
Of course, we put them in a situation of fairly tight time trouble. Russia and before that supplied to Ukraine is not too much oil, but did it mainly through Belarus. Rather, Minsk itself made these deliveries, engaging in re-export and earning billions of dollars from it. However, at the end of 2018, we sharply reduced oil supplies to Belarus, making re-export impossible. In addition, two Belarusian refineries recently embarked on the reconstruction and now produce products several times less than in the planned mode. All this, of course, will very seriously affect the economic situation in Ukraine. But we are not the instigators here — after all, on the eve, it was Kiev who imposed the next economic sanctions against Russia, and we simply answered them. This our new line is quite thought out, and I want to believe that it will be more effective than our entire previous course in relation to Ukraine.
“ The specialist who had previously been responsible for relations with South Ossetia became the curator of the new course towards Ukraine
- I understand correctly that the arrival of Zelensky to power automatically pushes Angela Merkel away from the levers of influence on Kiev? And now that these levers will pass into the hands, relatively speaking, of the English Queen?More precisely, the British curators showman?
- Please note that Angela Merkel congratulated Zelensky much later than other European leaders who rushed to call the victor’s headquarters on Sunday evening, April 21. And then her phone call was more like not a congratulation, but rather a consolidation of the previously reached agreements: she, as it were, spoke again with Zelensky of the continuation of cooperation between the two countries. Germany clearly had some other views on Kiev and the alignment of forces in it. And Merkel clung to Poroshenko to the last, meeting him in Berlin after the failed first round. But the British easily put the Germans in place. This suggests that Germany is still not a free country, the occupation forces of Great Britain and the United States are still there, and Berlin has no voice in key issues. The situation with Zelensky is once again demonstrated.
It is obvious that the Germans themselves are hardly satisfied that their country de facto remains occupied and dependent, therefore, movements for its liberation are ripening inside Germany. In this context, the economic union of Moscow and Berlin is our important strategic foundation for the future.
- Does Germany have enough strength to shake off external influence?
- She has not enough internal forces. The Germans can only hope for the collapse of London, which is driving itself to a dead end — it’s not for nothing that the British constantly postpone the terms of their Brexit. Therefore, Ukraine will now have to be very useful for Great Britain: if we assume that the future Ukrainian Finance Minister Alexander Danilyuk was present at the meeting of Zelensky with Macron, then, as his citizen, London will try to pump out maximum resources from the Square through him. This is their chance to save the British economy from collapse.
As for Moscow, the fall of London will mean for us the possibility of concluding a strong German-Russian alliance. Therefore, it is in our interest to accelerate the collapse of the British economy. Brexit already contributes to this: England is at a complete impasse, as evidenced by the permanent postponement of the exit from the EU (the last deadline was announced on October 31, 2019). For them, any future step is bad.
In addition, if the “yellow vests” still forced to resign Emmanuel Macron, it will be a powerful blow to the UK.
- A little more than two weeks before the elections in Ukraine, the Kremlin changed key officials in the presidential administration of the Russian Federation, appointing Oleg Tatiov, the unofficial curator of all Ukrainian issues, instead of Oleg Govorun. What is curious about this castling?
- Russia indicated its position in relation to the Ukrainian election campaign long before it took place — when it became clear that Kiev would not allow Russian observers to the election and would delete from the list not only the residents of Donbass, but also those voters who live in Russia. This position was voiced by Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, stating that Moscow would delay the recognition of the legitimacy of the Ukrainian elections. Almost at the same time, in the department under the control of Vladislav Surkov, the castling mentioned by you took place, which also symbolized a change in the general course.
By and large, the Kremlin doesn’t care who is in charge of Ukraine: Zelensky, Poroshenko or Tymoshenko. Russia realizes its national interests and does what it sees fit. This is a new strategic trend in the behavior of Moscow, and the issuance of Russian passports to citizens of the DPR and LPR keeps within its context. Those who pursued the same course towards Ukraine in the Kremlin are either set aside, like Oleg Govorun, or barred from making important decisions. The group of decision makers is now made up of other people.
Notice that it was Alexey Filatov who was appointed to the Govorun’s place, that is, an expert who had previously been in charge of managing Russia’s relations with South Ossetia.
- It means that the certification of South Ossetia — Alania and its status as an independent, although partially recognized republic, could hardly pass by it.
- I will add that the Russian Federation has concluded an agreement with South Ossetia on integration, defense and security. Our military base is located there. All these questions are legally debugged and perfected there. Let’s see how events will develop in the Ukrainian direction, but, apparently, strategic decisions have already been made by the Kremlin. Including — by changing the course. And most importantly, these decisions, apparently, were made before the first round of presidential elections in Ukraine. Even the resignation of the Talker occurred in advance.
- Let us turn to another state in the post-Soviet space — to Kazakhstan. Is the Nazarbayevsky power transit to be considered complete?
- Yes, everything is clear here. From the ruling Nur-Otan party in the future early presidential elections on June 9, two candidates could be nominated: current head of state Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev and Dariga Nazarbayeva, the eldest daughter of Elbasy. Until recently, there could still be doubts about whether Tokayev was a temporary, intermediate figure or whether he would be entrusted with the reins of government. The intrigue was resolved on April 23, when Nursultan Nazarbayev himself officially nominated Tokayev as president of Kazakhstan. I have no doubt that on June 9, Kasym-Zhomart Kemelevich will win and thus the next page of Kazakhstan’s transit of power will be turned over.
Nevertheless, this does not mean that the era of Nazarbayev in Kazakhstan will necessarily be replaced by the era of Tokayev. After all, Tokaev is already 65 years old, and with time, another figure may be promoted to his successors. However, now in Kazakhstan politics there has come a clarity, leaving no grounds for discrepancies.The Kazakhstani political model, as I understand it, is the middle way between the Iranian and Chinese models, between the styles of government of Deng Xiaoping and Ayatollah Khomeini. On the eve of the transit of power, Nazarbayev replaced the government, leaving control over the republican security council and security forces. As for his daughter Dariga Nazarbayeva, he moved her to position number two in the state — in the chair of the chairman of the senate of parliament. To all appearances, Tokayev’s candidacy as president suits both Russia and China — in his past he is both a graduate of MGIMO and a student at the Beijing Linguistic Institute. Such people are rare not only in Kazakhstan, but also anywhere else.
” Over the past 10 years in France were destroyed about 2 thousand Catholic churches”
- Now to the countries of the West: who was to benefit from the fire in the Cathedral of Notre Dame? Were those who benefited from this tragedy?
- Emmanuel Macron, as I said, is a British protege, and probably someone hoped that a fire in Notre-Dame de Paris would help him survive and keep his chair. The movement of yellow “vests” seems to be saying: “Yes, what are the rallies here!” Is it France before them now? We need to revive the cathedral! ”But this did not work: after the fire, two more protest actions were held, and on April 27, 23.6 thousand French people went to rallies and marches across the country.
Another thing is that the fire in the cathedral can be viewed as part of a large-scale anti-Christian campaign that has been actively pursuing in France since 2010. The year does not come so that one or another Catholic church in the country suddenly does not catch fire or is not destroyed by order of the French authorities. Supporters of the demolition of temples justify themselves by the fact that the state has no money for their maintenance. Over the past 10 years, according to some sources, about 2,000 Catholic churches and cathedrals have ceased to exist in France. In the summer of 2016, the most scandalous image of the Church of St. Rita in Paris was closed. Special forces broke into the temple, which was intended to be demolished by bulldozers, interrupted the service in the cathedral and “evacuated” all parishioners outside. And the priest was literally dragged, dragged out of his clothes outside. It may also be recalled that as early as March in Paris, the church of Saint-Sulpice was set on fire in the 6th arrondissement, not far from the Luxembourg Gardens — right during the organ concert that went there. The church of St. John, also located in the French capital, burned down on March 17. The police admitted that it was arson and put the suspect on a wanted list. But they are unlikely to be found, because the arsons and the destruction of the Catholic churches under Macron acquired a systematic character, but it was never heard that any of the guilty were responsible for what was done. The Christian churches of France are virtually defenseless: the police refer to the lack of funds that prevent them from finding criminals. But at the same time, if something happens to synagogues or Jewish cemeteries, the French police dig their nose to the ground, and the CRIF ( Council of Jewish Organizations of France - approx. Ed.) Makes angry statements. In February 2019, Macron personally went to the desecrated Jewish cemetery in Alsace and demanded an investigation, although the desecration of Christian values did not cause any protest from the French authorities.
Obviously, the fire in Notre Dame cathedral fits into the context of what I’m talking about. The version of spontaneous combustion in Notre Dame is a complete absurdity. Information already passed that all work inside the cathedral was stopped an hour before the fire, there was no electricity on the scaffolding — not a single spark could run through the wires there. And the firefighters were called only 23 minutes after the start of the fire, etc. It is clear to me that what happened was a deliberate arson with the use of special chemicals to stimulate the flame. But the French authorities are covering this sabotage operation.
Do not forget that Emmanuel Macron is associated with the largest masonic lodge “Great East of France”, whose meeting in the temple of Arthur Grouse in Paris, he attended in June 2016. The fight against Christianity is one of the main goals of Freemasonry, and in the work of Macron this goal periodically makes itself felt. It is symbolic that during the Masonic French Revolution of 1789–1799, statues were dropped from the facade of Notre Dame, and Robespierre promised to demolish this “stronghold of obscurantism” in general. Yes, under the arches of Notre Dame de Paris in 1804 Napoleon Bonaparte crowned the kingdom, but then the temple was turned into a wine warehouse and abandoned — until the famous novel by Victor Hugo, who breathed a new life into a forgotten shrine. Now, Notre Dame de Paris has actually been brought back to the state of a wine warehouse, and it will take 10 or even 20 years to restore it.
- Terrorist attacks on Christian churches in Sri Lanka during the celebration of Catholic Easter — part of the same anti-Christian campaign (only on a global scale)? And is it permissible to think that this attack was undertaken by the practically crushed DAISH (the Arabic name of the group “ISIL” banned in the Russian Federation — editor’s note ) ?
- I think it is hardly worth remembering in this connection the DAISH banned in Russia. Officially, the Sri Lankan attacks are revenge for New Zealand (the terrorist attack in the Christchurch mosques occurred on March 15, 2019 — ed. ). By the way, I occasionally read the site of veterans of the American intelligence community (it is available online in English). There was a parallel between the Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik and the Australian Brenton Tarrant, who is accused of being killed in New Zealand. But a loner could not destroy so many people! The site of American intelligence veterans has interesting information that both Breivik and Tarrant in different years, but shortly before the attacks, were held in Israel for nine days. So all this is more like a provocation with the goal of pushing two religions to the forehead.
The sabotage operation in Sri Lanka was carried out with devilish clarity. The bombings in Brussels and Paris 2015–2016, for all their enormity, are no match for what happened in Sri Lanka. Here is the handwriting of the sabotage group. As a result of the tragedy, among the dead were three children of the Danish billionaire Anders Holk Poulsen. This is also an eloquent detail. I remind you that when the Titanic sank on April 15, 1912, among the versions of the catastrophe there was also an assumption about eliminating competitors in such a sophisticated way: it is known that the oligarchs of that time were on board the Titanic. In the case of Sri Lanka, it is impossible to exclude the possibility that, given the general anti-Christian nature of the operation, it was also directed against specific individuals.
Few people today write that Sri Lanka is a socialist country connected with Russia and China, included in the Chinese transit trade route. Its president, Maitripala Sirisena, in his youth was a member of the Communist Party of Ceylon and to this day retained socialist convictions. In his own country, he fights with a group of liberal politicians who are traditionally supported by London. The explosions in churches and hotels are also a blow to the incumbent president of the republic, and I do not rule out the London trail in these events. After all, what is DAISH subscribing to Sri Lankan atrocities? This is a three intelligence project: the British MI-6, the American CIA and the Israeli Mossad. So, in any case, British handwriting cannot be ruled out here. Local shtetl terrorists is not under force. The sabotage operation in Sri Lanka included the geopolitical aspect, the business aspect, the anti-Christian message, and the blocking of the Chinese project “One Belt, One Way” — all in one bottle.
“ We had nowhere else, even in Syria, the experience of such well-coordinated work as in Venezuela
- Venezuela still rages: on April 30, another attempt of an anti-state coup led by the self-styled “President” Juan Guaydo was made here. In the meantime, you noted in your videos on YouTube that Russia could credit Venezuela to its victories. Moreover, all the “Kremlin towers” were here at the same time: even the liberal bloc of the Russian government — and he distinguished himself.
“At least until recently, official Caracas and Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro were able to hold power in the country.” Of course, not without the support of Russia. A Russian delegation headed by Deputy Finance Minister Sergei Storchak flew to Caracas, proposing measures to improve the Venezuelan economy. Of course, I would put Rosneft and Igor Sechin in the first place in providing assistance to Venezuela, but without coordination with the Ministry of Finance they would have failed. It turned out to be an unusually successful and well-coordinated alliance, in which the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation took direct part. In March, a group of Russian military led by the former chief of the main organizational-mobilization department of the Russian Armed Forces General Staff, and now the chief of staff of the Ground Forces, Colonel-General Vasily Tonoshkurov, was brought to Caracas on board the An-124 and Il-62 aircraft. Almost simultaneously, our specialists on cyber and special operations went to Venezuela to strengthen the country’s defense and repel a possible military aggression.
Rosneft also tried: the European office of the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA moved from Lisbon to Moscow. But to move the office is half the battle, but to rebuild the technological and financial chains … Nevertheless, the Russian specialists in contact with the Venezuelan managed to do this.
Our industrialists should be commended as well: we promptly replaced the western equipment at the Venezuelan hydroelectric power stations with the Russian one, and it now regularly works there. Western equipment was subject to sabotage, as shown by the March accident at one of the main hydroelectric power plants in Venezuela, El Guri ( as a result, electricity was cut off in the capital and 21 out of 23 states - editor’s note ). All this happened in a tough operational mode and even with a threat to life (there were reports that snipers were shooting at hydroelectric power plants).
I want to emphasize that the experience of such a well-coordinated teamwork, as demonstrated by our team in Venezuela (synchronous actions of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Defense, the MIC, Rosneft, etc.), we have not been anywhere else, even in Syria. In the Syrian conflict, our predominantly Ministry of Defense acted, and here — several Russian departments and companies at once. I think this can be correlated with the implementation of the concept of the counter-hybrid war, proclaimed by the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Valery Gerasimov on March 1, 2019. Let me remind you, on Frunze Embankment in Moscow there is a national center of defense management of the Russian Federation. In this sense, we actually created in the Venezuelan territory the advanced crisis center of this center.
Of course, this experience does not guarantee our final victory. If tomorrow the American ships begin to massively shoot Venezuela with their missiles and Tomahawks, will they survive the air defense? But it is obvious that at least several attempts at a coup d’etat in Caracas have been neutralized by us. The first attempt, the Anglo-Israeli, was associated with provocations and protests on the day of the inauguration of Nicolas Maduro in early January 2019. The impostor should have come to the fore after the inauguration had been thwarted. Nevertheless, this did not happen, Maduro took office and said that the government he heads, and he himself “will defend the sovereignty of the country at any cost.”
This was followed by a new, large-scale wave of rallies and massive blackouts of the light, but we also successfully suppressed it. The enemy still has the option of military intervention, but in Venezuela there are Cuban special forces, our and Chinese military experts. So another question is how an attempt at military intervention for Americans can end. If you hit a pair of missiles at US ships, this entire intervention will probably end quickly. In any case, it is clear that the struggle for Venezuela will continue, but what we have already done is a big technological step forward.
- And in Sudan, we lost with the forced departure of the then-President Al-Bashir?
- This is the second line of counter-hybrid war. Sudan is a former British colony. Accordingly, the main instigators of the local conflict are again England and Israel. Shortly before his overthrow, the Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir proposed Russia to create a military base in his country. We were not against it: for us to open such a base in the Red Sea would be a very good option. With this circumstance, I associate the hasty color revolution organized in Sudan.
There is a very important point, which shows in which harmonious alliance Great Britain and Israel appear on the international arena. The same Israel brought the current Brazilian President Zhaire Bolsonar to power, and two Israeli oligarchs financed his election campaign (by the way, the country has the largest synagogue in Latin America). We can say that Bolsonar is the local Zelensky. When it is true to its obligations, Brazil began to put pressure on Venezuela.
Approximately the same scheme tried to implement in Sudan. Very similar methods were used, which were previously used in Venezuela: in particular, on April 7, electricity suddenly cut off throughout Sudan. The masses, of course, were outraged. As a result, the military took power, arrested the president, but refused to extradite him to an international court. So it is possible that at the last moment there was an interception of power and we did not lose anything in Sudan, but on the contrary, we gained new experience in curbing color revolutions by preemptive military actions. While information about this is not very much. But I think we conducted a successful preventive operation to prevent the Sudanese Zelensky from power, which was already ready there.
I repeat: it seems to me that the Kremlin is adopting a new foreign policy that will be fully based on considerations of the national security of Russia, and not on anything else. This course can still be adjusted in detail, but in general it will be different, unlike in previous years.
- We have been waiting for a new course from the Kremlin.
“Everything is explained very simply: we did not have Zircons at our disposal ( Russian hypersonic anti-ship cruise missile - ed.) And much more, so we had to maneuver. However, on April 23, Vladimir Putin was personally present at the ceremonial launching of the two newest Russian ships in St. Petersburg ( at the Severnaya Verf — ed. ). And most importantly, he watched live on the launch of the newest and largest nuclear submarine Belgorod in the world. Its difference from other submarines is that it will become a regular carrier for an underwater unmanned aerial vehicle with a Poseidon nuclear power plant. This is another geopolitical reality.“Poseidons” can be guaranteed to destroy London, New York, Washington and other cities of the West, located in the coastal zone. The device (which, by the way, can carry a nuclear warhead) is capable of raising a giant wave that will simply wash away London along with its transnational elite, which has been tricking Russia for several hundred years. Thus, having in service “Zircons”, “Daggers” ( Russian hypersonic aviation missile system - ed.) And “Poseidons”, we can already afford to change the foreign policy of Ukraine. And, I hope that not only for her.
For a long time, the West believed that Poseidons and Daggers was a bluff, but now it became convinced that it was a reality. It was not for nothing that Fiona Hill, Director for Russia and Eurasia of the United States National Security Council flew to Moscow in secrecy. She is also the author of the well-known book “Mr. Putin: an operative in the Kremlin,” and one can say that the anti-Russian line in her views has always been traced. But now her views under pressure are changing, as well as the views of former US Secretary of State George Schulz, former US Secretary of Defense William Perry and former US Senator Samuel Nunn, who in their article in The Wall Street Journal called on Trump to improve relations with Russia. “To move away from this deadly abyss, we must go to the resumption of strategic cooperation with Russia,” — the authors write. I remind you that in 2014, in connection with the situation in Ukraine, the same people demanded sanctions against the Russian Federation and the training of troops. Now their calls look diametrically opposed. But this does not mean that they saw the light. It’s just that now Russia already has super-weapons, there are means for guaranteed destruction of all the main decision-making centers of the West. Therefore, we can already implement a different strategic course in our foreign policy.