England is destabilizing the world in order to disrupt the implementation of the Chinese project “One Belt — One Way”, which intends to unite the markets of the PRC, the Russian Federation and Europe, said Igor Panarin, professor and head of the InfoSpetsnaz association. The fact that connects the president of France Macron with the Masons and the Rothschilds, why Putin has no one to go to except Metropolitan Tikhon Shevkunov, and whether Russia can learn not to lose to the British, Panarin told in an interview with BUSINESS Online.
Igor Panarin believes that England is destabilizing the world in order to disrupt the implementation of the Chinese project “One Belt — One Way”, which intends to unite the markets of the PRC, the Russian Federation and Europe.
“ Nationally oriented French capital changed into yellow vests”
- Igor Nikolayevich, one of the highlights of the end of 2018 was the revolution of the “yellow vests” in France.Some even began to talk about the decline of the Fifth Republic and the beginning of the Sixth. Who, in your opinion, is the main target of this revolution and what forces stand behind it? Do the French protests have “external reasons”, as they say in Europe, blaming it on the US or on Russia?
- I think that the reasons for the French protests are mostly internal. To begin with, in France, a split has long been brewing. Let us recall the famous novel “The Mosque of Notre Dame” by Elena Chudinova, which modeled some of the scenarios that began to be realized later in the fantasy genre ( the novel takes place in 2048, when Europe, according to the author, is completely captured by Muslim migrants — Ed. ). Indeed, the flow of refugees from North Africa and the Middle East, Africans and Arabs besieging the Old World, has reached appalling proportions. It was evident 8 or 10 years ago — I remember my impression of the “color” Paris, when the problem of migrants entering Europe seemed to have not seemed so acute.
For a long time, the “yellow vests” did not express any specific requirements, although it was clear to everyone that the mere increase in gasoline prices could hardly provoke such large-scale unrest. Finally, 25 demands appeared in open access, which Protestants make to their government. What do we see? Yes, there are a lot of economic requirements related to salaries, pensions and taxes — up to the call to remove radars from the roads as a form of “veiled tax”. But there are loud political demands — for example, France’s withdrawal from the EU and NATO. And it helps us understand the 2018 revolution and integrate it into the general context of French history.
Recall that the riots of 1968 (the so-called “Red May” — ed. ) In France were a response to the actions of the then President Charles de Gaulle. By the way, the Soviet Union did not support them, and it is completely wrong, as I believe. It was one of the strategic mistakes of the USSR — if it had not been, the story could have gone differently. And in the mid-1960s, de Gaulle demanded the return of gold given to the United States under the Marshall Plan in exchange for these “green candy wrappers,” as he called dollars. In fact, the French president proposed to abandon the use of the dollar in international payments and once again return to the gold standard. “Gold does not change its nature: it can be in bars, bars, coins; it has no nationality, it has long been accepted by the whole world as a constant value, ”de Gaulle declared then. Thereby he actually pushed the Bretton Woods system to its first collapse in 1971–1973.
But there was another blow that the French leader struck America after the Second World War. Few people now remember that the headquarters of NATO was previously located not in Brussels, but in Paris. When I was in Paris, I looked at this building (known as the Chaillot Palace, built in 1937) — not far from the Russian embassy there. But Charles de Gaulle insisted that in 1967 the headquarters of the North Atlantic Alliance moved from Chaillot to Brussels.This indicated that the French President had begun a nationally oriented course. Therefore, the events of 1968 with their outer shell of the “student revolt” were in fact directed personally against de Gaulle and against the independent course of France.
What is happening now? My point of view on modern French events (although not enough information) is that they are diametrically opposed to the unrest of the 68th year. Opposite from the point of view of the vector: this is an attempt to return to de Gaulle and national sovereignty, the national state, to abandon the external framework of the EU and NATO, which are again governed by the Anglo-Saxons. Moreover, there was information that among the “yellow vests” the demand for Trump is growing. About this, Donald Trump himself wrote with a certain naivety in his Twitter: “They are chanting:“ We need Trump! ”I love France. They want me! ”But the point is probably not in Trump himself, but in those models and symbols that are associated with him.
They say about the extraordinary organization of “yellow vests.” I would not exclude an organizational factor here, of course, but within French. Let me remind you that Emmanuel Macron came to the presidency in 2017 almost from nowhere and was completely unprepared for his role. This is a fully British protégé, a protege of London bankers, who is intended for external control and for stalling France. And he carries out this mission, without representing himself personally. About two years ago ( in June 2016 — ed. ) Macron openly attended a meeting of the famous masonic organization “Great East of France”. This took place in the temple of Arthur Grouse (former great master of the “Great Eastern France” — approx. Ed.). on Cade street in Paris. Macron was then still in the rank of Minister of Economy and Finance and made a report before the Masonic brothers on the topic “Is globalization synonymous with progress?”. I saw, by the way, this wonderful mansion on Kade Street — beautiful, entourage … But what does this connection between Macron and the Masons and the British say? The fact that he is absolutely dependent figure. Plus his moral character, his connection with his own bodyguard of Arabic origin, all sorts of scandals … All this makes the current owner of the Elysian Palace a figure of rejection among the majority of the French population. Yes, with the help of certain technological chains, he was helped to come to power, but the feeling of rejection to this man is growing against the background of his withered wife, against his tricks with bodyguards, against the background of orgies in the Elysee Palace, which the people see, and against the background of various non-traditional currents that have received rapid development under Macron. At the same time, the living standards of the French deteriorated sharply, and the struggle of the nationally oriented French capital with the Rothschilds, primarily with the London bankers, began. This was expressed, as I see it, in the movement of “yellow vests.” This is not just street commotion — it is the struggle of national capital with international, primarily British, capital. And it is no coincidence that the French are talking about Trump — they have their own, French Trump, not yet. Marine Le Pen on this role does not pull …
- I just wanted to ask about it. It is known that Marine Le Pen supports the “yellow vests” movement, although her voice in the protests that swept France has so far not been heard.
- She, in my opinion, has discredited herself. That is, she is clearly not Trump, although they said when there was a tough struggle between her and Macron in the second round of the presidential election that she looked like him. And Jean-Luc Mélenchon (deputy to the French National Assembly, took 4th place in the presidential election of 2017) is also, in general, not Trump. Perhaps Macron would have fled to England long ago, but the “yellow vests” do not have a worthy politician, there is no French Trump. There is a strong popular discontent, but its energy sector cannot take the shape of a political figure, which could have replaced Macron in the wake of protests. Perhaps such a person will appear. I do not exclude that he is being protected for the time being — not only from participation in barricade battles, but also from possible discredit. I am not a connoisseur of France, and I cannot judge it fully, but so far such a figure has not appeared on the surface.
In the recent past, the French had such a figure — this is the former managing director of the IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn. He was a really strong dominant political figure, but a provocation was organized against him, allegedly connected with the harassment of the African-maid, and brought him out of the political sphere. We remember well this story, which ended in nothing: the woman admitted that she was lying. However, Strauss-Kahn as a politician had already put up a cross. He was “removed” preventively.
“ Yellow vests” are smart guys: remembering this lesson, they understand that it is impossible to display a strong figure ahead of time for everyone to see. The snipers’ law will work right away: either NATO or the British will try to defame the new leader. Macron is still the president of France, and it is not known when he will run away and whether he will run away at all. So that there is no provocation and strikes on a strong figure, it is possible that they simply do not take it to the first line, but wait for the pendulum from the Fifth Republic to swing to the Sixth. And then the “French Trump” will appear, but objectively, of course, there is a need not in the “French Trump”, but in the modern de Gaulle. For Russia, it would be great if a new de Gaulle stood at the head of France, which would be aimed at the excellent relations between Paris and Moscow. This would be the best way out for us from the chaos into which French society plunged. I do not exclude that the “yellow vests” have some kind of “ambush regiment” together with the new version of de Gaulle. Sometimes they call the names of a number of French oligarchs, they or not they — I do not know. But I am convinced that this time the nationally oriented French capital has changed into “yellow vests”.
By the way, when Macro in Argentina at the airport ( during the G20 Summit -approx. Ed. ) Was met only by airport workers in “yellow vests”, I think it was not an accident. In Russia, few people know and understand the specifics of Argentina.Everyone thinks that this is a kind of Spanish country, but this is not entirely true. I have been there several times and made sure that the Italians and French are equally in Argentina, and the Spaniards are only in third place. And there are a lot of former French, ethnic, and not only on the fact of citizenship. Therefore, I do not exclude that Macron’s loneliness at the airport of Buenos Aires and his first encounter with “yellow vests” may be part of a certain transatlantic game.
- But will France be given the opportunity to become free from the dictates of NATO and America? She is, in essence, alone on the European continent.
“I told you about the optimistic scenario.” But there are few real chances — after all, Nicolas Sarkozy had violated de Gaulle’s principle and brought France into the military organization. Of course, surrounded on all sides, the country is unlikely to achieve complete independence. But we see that “yellow vests” appeared in Belgium. Whether this wave will go on is a big question. Of course, the internal blocking mechanisms will take effect. There will be tough opposition to the nationally oriented course of France, regardless of who will stand in its head.
“ BREXIT is like the Mexican wall of Donald Trump: England wants to isolate itself from dying Europe”
- On March 29, the upcoming 2019, the so-called Brexit is scheduled . Already in January, a vote will be held in the British Parliament, and, if it is successful, the divorce of Great Britain with the Old World will be inevitable.Whether Brexit , in your opinion? And what consequences will this lead to?
- In the case of Brexit, a rather tricky and at the same time simple British combination is seen. She suggests that the flow of immigrants from Europe to England will decrease or be reduced to zero. At the same time, on the contrary, even more refugees are supposed to be sent to Europe, as far as it is generally possible under the UN global migration pact. Now the Baltics are beginning to rebel, feeling that a general migration wave has hung over it. What can we say about the big European countries … But in the eyes of England it is just a blow to the competitors. At the same time, all trade and economic preferences of London remain. That is such a simple plan: let migrants go to competitors, let them spend resources on their maintenance, let the refugees burn cars there and destabilize the situation. This will all help the British eliminate their economic rivals in Europe. And the British, by contrast, are protected by an iron fence from migrants, but in economic terms there is no fence. I would regard the whole idea of Brexit.
The flow of migrants to the UK is also quite high — it is not surprising that they felt a certain threat. And now the British are trying to block it with the power of this combination, while at the same time preserving the preferences through Northern Ireland and other directions. Brexit is designed as a block, as a kind of Mexican wall by Donald Trump. The American president, too, putting a wall on the border with Mexico, maintains economic ties with it. The British came up with this maneuver a little earlier: they verbally criticize Trump, but in fact they began to build the wall between themselves and the rest of the world first. The usual cunning.
- That is, continental Europe, in the eyes of the British, is a sinking ship sent to looting migrants. A British gentlemen at this time peacefully smoking by the fireplace.
- Yes, but they want to take goods from a sinking ship, until it sinks to the bottom, at a discount. That is, to keep the relationship as in the good old days.
- But the British are still Europeans too. Do not they feel sorry for Europe?
- In fact, they are throwing Europe. In Germany, every sixth citizen is already ethnically non-German. Last year alone, 800,000 new refugees arrived here, two years ago a million. Germany is not such a big country: 89 million people. This is not such a gigantic number to accept a million newcomers a year who do not want to work and are not going to, but are planning to live on social benefits and create a criminal environment there. At the same time, they are guaranteed social benefits of 350 euros, temporary housing, etc. That is, the German government is forced to simply return approximately 350 million euros. How long will Germany survive?
I remind you that the main migration avalanche has started since 2015. But what was the reason? I think that the reason lies on the surface — in 2013, Beijing proclaimed the concept of a new economic belt of the Silk Road: “One belt is one way”. It took time for the British to realize that the goal of the project was to reach Europe, to the largest European ports like Hamburg, etc. By and large, linking Europe to China on a global time scale. The containers along this path will be two to three times faster than where the banker controls everything.
When the British realized what the Chinese project could turn into, they decided to sacrifice Europe. Say, it’s better that you don’t get it to anyone, you’ll rather perish in migration chaos than we allow it. It is appropriate to recall the Russo-Japanese war of 1904–1905. The British financed Japan during this period. Why? Because in the early 1900s, it was planned to connect our Chinese-Eastern Railway (at that time the Manchurian Road) with Qingdao, a city that had been handed over to Germany by concession since 1897. And so the two empires, Kaiser Germany and Tsarist Russia, planned to carry out, through communication with Qingdao, a gigantic trans-Eurasian project — and then on to Berlin and Hamburg. 100 years ago! The British prevented — they organized the Russian-Japanese war. As a result, these plans did not come true.
100 years ago, Russia was number one in this project, since the Celestial Empire still remained weak. Roles are changing now. China is number one, Russia is number two and Germany is number three. And here again, it’s very useful for London to begin the breakdown of Germany and the whole of Europe. In all of this, economic interests, the usual thirst for profit, are read again. The logic here is operative and very simple, it does not think in categories: “what will happen next when Europe disappears as a whole?”
- In fact of the matter. Britain is just an archipelago. Is she close to the flaming Europe that she can feel safe?
- This is, in fact, the problem: people think in the operational categories of profit. They believe that they can move to Switzerland, and then, perhaps, to Hong Kong or anywhere else, where they have bunkers.But the global problem lies in the fact that with the departure of Zbigniew Brzezinski ( died in 2017 — ed. ), There are practically no carriers of strategic thinking left in the West. Henry Kissinger is 95 years old, he is unlikely to be able to think conceptually. And today’s ideologues have crazy profits that they care about — this is the main thing. And profits will remain, but for a very short period of time — until chaos overtakes them.
Here I will remember Father Tikhon Shevkunov, who brilliantly described the death of Byzantium ( in his film The Death of an Empire. The Byzantine Lesson ” — ed.). When a relatively small Turkish army approached the walls of impregnable Constantinople, almost none of the rich Byzantine nobility was going to defend the capital. Very soon they paid for it — they were all cut out physically. This is a very good example of short-sightedness. Today’s Western magnates, chasing additional profits, do not see that ahead lies the abyss, which in many ways they themselves dug. And this gap is constantly expanding. Question: are these people adequate? It turns out that they first provoked the Russian-Japanese war, then plunged humanity into the First and Second World Wars — and all for the sake of profit in the end. But now the means of destruction are much more powerful … In my opinion, the sense of danger in these people atrophied — and this is a global problem not only for them, but for all of us.
- Trump is often called the leader of the white Christian majority (although it is not known whether it is the majority). When you say that Europe has a demand for Trump, do you mean a certain leader of the white European population that is already considered endangered?
Is Putin too demonized for Europe?
- Yes, he is demonized. In order to carry out the operation of razdemonization, time is needed, but not very much of it remains. Demonization in recent years is deliberately. On the other hand, we could not stand the blow after Putin’s famous trip to Athos — remember when he took a place in a niche intended for Byzantine emperors ( in 2016, in the Athos Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the President of the Russian Federation at the insistence of the Greeks took stasidia — the most honorable “Royal” place in the cathedral — ed.)? After that, we received a series of punches in the context of this particular story. That symbolic gesture did not lead to spiritual movement, on the contrary, we showed weakness. I am not talking only about Putin, I mean the Russian Orthodox Church. It is obvious that major strategic mistakes have been made by us in recent years. And this is not only our, but also the European problem: Trump in Europe seems to have nowhere to appear. But, if, as already said, the French for the time being hide their Trump from prying eyes, then Europe still has a chance for salvation.
“ Part of Putin’s entourage does not pull its leader. Personnel actions are ripe »
“Since you mentioned Putin and Athos, I cannot help asking: is the rupture of the Moscow Patriarchate with the Constantinople Patriarchate a“ response ”for the imperial“ laurels ”of the Russian president?
“Yes, this is otvetka,” but it was necessary to prepare for it the very next day after Vladimir Putin left Athos. Moreover, the honors rendered to our head of state were supported by the Athonite brotherhood — a global integration and spiritual model was built, rooted in the Byzantine past. It was necessary to build mechanisms, but several years passed, but almost nothing was built. Father Tikhon, who was the only one who could build some intelligible model, on the contrary, was sent far from Moscow.
- In Pskov — Metropolitan
- Yeah, well, that Putin went to him in November of last year ( the Russian president visited the Holy Dormition Pskov-Caves Monastery November 18 — Ed.. ). I think this is a very important point. It was Tikhon Shevkunov who was the center of a certain crystallization — spiritual, intellectual, and Orthodox — in Moscow and in Russia as such. There is no other figure besides him. Anyway, we were not able to take a punch. How we will get out of this situation is not very clear yet. Now there are more negative scenarios than positive ones. But the negative scenario that was already launched, from my point of view, could have been avoided.
- By the way, Putin began his presidency in 2000 with a trip to the Pskovo-Pechersk Lavra. Then there was still alive John Krestyankin, the famous old man. There is even a picture where Putin is captured with him. And there is a legend that it was Krestiankin who blessed Putin for such a long presidency. Then, in 2000, the second to the President of the Russian Federation after Yeltsin was very difficult — his fate and the fate of the whole country were decided. But why now, after 18 years, Putin visited the same monastery again? Is he again very difficult and needs support?
- To some extent, yes, now is the same turning point as it was in 2000. This is connected with the international “pressing” of our country, the tough geopolitical struggle in the Russia-China-US triangle, rivalry for Europe, and internal political intrigues. Obviously, some of Putin’s entourage do not “pull” their leader, but the president does not want to get rid of him by his ethical, internal principles. Dichotomy … In March 2018, Putin’s triumph in the presidential election was obvious — more than 76 percent. And then followed a deterioration in attitudes towards him in society, dissatisfaction with tax increases and pension reform. This is a whole tangle of problems. We need to make some turning decisions. And Vladimir Vladimirovich has long been weighing which way to go. Here, as in a fairy tale, you can go to the right or to the left, the alternative is sad. For example,in 2015, Putin in a difficult situation made a very right decision: I mean the beginning of the Syrian anti-terrorist operation. Otherwise, Damascus would have fallen unequivocally, and these terrorist hordes would rush to us. It would be much worse. But Syria was able to hold, managed to “work out the army” and prepare it for a larger military conflict. God forbid war tomorrow, but at least the Russian armed forces are ready for this. This is the main result of Syria: the terrorists are destroyed, the army is ready, and we got a breather.God forbid war tomorrow, but at least the Russian armed forces are ready for this. This is the main result of Syria: the terrorists were destroyed, the army is ready, and we got a break.God forbid war tomorrow, but at least the Russian armed forces are ready for this. This is the main result of Syria: the terrorists were destroyed, the army is ready, and we got a break.
It depends on us how we use this respite. By the way, symbolic that Putin traveled last summer to rest in the taiga together with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Director of the Federal Security Service Alexander Bortnikov ( on the Yenisei River in the Republic of Tyva, homeland Shoigu — Ed..). So, after the Kerch incident, I believe that Bortnikov became the number two figure, and Shoigu number three. In terms of information, the FSB acted with great professionalism, and this instills greater optimism. The Kerch incident is a global provocation of a high level, and the FSB not only withstood it with honor, but outplayed the organizers, worked for five plus. Bortnikov himself showed excellent organizational skills of a preventive nature, and his subordinates worked an order of magnitude higher than their counterparts in the Ministry of Defense. This is even surprising, because the “security officers” did not have any Syrian three-year experience. Therefore, with a tough fight, Vladimir Vladimirovich will rely on someone. And I hope that he will make the right decision. After all, in addition to the mobilization path of development, which was shown by Stalin, in fact,no other choice. Now we are in a situation of 1931, only we have not 10 years ahead, but much less, of course. Therefore, by the way, Putin, speaking before United Russia, covertly uttered some phrases from Stalin’s speech in 1931, but in a much softer version. Their common meaning is that if we don’t mobilize, we will be crushed (in the mouth of Vladimir Putin, it sounded as follows: “The world as a whole is in a state of transformation, a very powerful, dynamically developing transformation, and if we don’t orient ourselves in time, if we don’t understand what we need to do and how, we can fall behind forever” — approx. ed. ).
Unfortunately, now the geopolitical power of Russia is in third place, India is catching up with us. In terms of the military potential, everything seems to be quite good for us, in terms of the economy — weakly, in some other parameters too. For example, in the space sphere “under the able guidance” we have rolled back for the first time in recent years.Previously, Russia has always been the leader in the number of missile launches, and now we are in third place. This is a technological defeat. There are many other negative factors that are not very capable of instilling optimism. Need to quickly rebuild. I think some decisions can be made immediately after the New Year. It is obvious that personnel actions have also matured here. Whether Putin will go to them, I do not know.
- They have been waiting for these actions from him for a long time and seem to be tired of waiting.
- Therefore, Putin and went to his father Tikhon. In this situation, he no longer has anyone to go to, as I understand it.Father Tikhon brilliantly knows the story. He studied the death of Byzantium in detail, and I hope that he could pass on these lessons to his high-ranking guest.
“ There is no analogue of the British cyber brigade in any country in the world. Salisbury, Creaking is their job. ”
- I watched your videos on the Kerch incident. There, as our main opponent in these events, you mention the 77th British Brigade. What is this team — please tell us more.
- In fact, this is the official cyberbrigade (77th Brigade), numbering in its ranks about 2 thousand people and intended for disinformation and work in social networks, Russian above all. There is no analogy to this cyber-formation in any country of the world, including in the USA. The Americans are only recruiting their own division with similar tasks. UK ahead of everyone. All these Salisbury, Creaks and other provocations are their job. In the same series I should have staked myself and the Kerch incident, but the FSB, as I said, was able to beat them. If the guys have calculated those people who have been working professionally for several years now ( officially the team, also called “Chindits”, was launched in April 2015 — approx. Ed. ), Then this is possible. I should add that in fact this British brigade manages the activities of the NATO cyber center in Tallinn (the so-called center of excellence of the alliance on cooperative cyber defense - ed.) And a similar center in Riga. In fact, this is their advanced point. Here you can add a British base on the island of Cyprus. It is also interesting that, as BBC Russian Service reported on December 2, several military groups from the secret 77th brigade of the British army are in Ukraine. That is, the NATO chain around Russia is being built on all sides along the borders. Therefore, this is a very dangerous structure, and it should not be underestimated, and the number is very decent — 2 thousand soldiers. In Russia, such formations, in principle, no. What we are accused of (the so-called Russian hackers) is done outside of state structures and in terms of numbers an order of magnitude less. Of course, we need to form similar paramilitary structures, more actively promote our position in Europe. It is beneficial for us that Europe be saved and free from chaos. The plan of Great Britain, about which I spoke above, is a blow not only to China, but also to us.
- Due to what we beat the 77th brigade in the history of the Kerch incident?
- The main thing is to anticipate the interpretation of events. For comparison: in the official “Twitter” of the RF Ministry of Defense, the message about the tragedy of the IL-20 appeared only 14 hours after the Israeli planes purposefully “framed” our IL-20 under the Syrian air defense system. By the way, informing about what happened and bringing your point of view are two different things. The appearance of information about the incident itself 14 hours after it is absurd.With a huge number of people in the information department of the Ministry of Defense, this is all the more striking. The FSB, on the contrary, made a clear operational documentation of the entire provocation and organized a quick presentation of our agenda and our, Russian point of view in the media. The triumph was that the Euronews television channel (it is clear that we did not control them) was shown a giant report on November 28th. I myself watched it: 70 percent of the time there was devoted to our interpretation of the Kerch incident, and only 30 percent — another point of view. Usually, everything is exactly the opposite. And this is only because the FSB was able to create a favorable information flow for us. In fact, it happened for the first time. The system worked, but under the control of the FSB.Under the direction of the Ministry of Defense and other structures, nothing of the kind, unfortunately, happens.
- I know people from the Ministry of Defense, I worked with them for a while and I am well aware of their slow reaction.
- I myself was in shock: what can I talk about in Twitter after 14 hours, when the issue is resolved by the minute, and in an hour or two should the picture be formed? Same thing on their website, Facebook and so on.
- Why didn’t it happen with Violinists?
- “The Case of Scripals” is a deep provocation. Obviously, the British beat us: they developed a combination to which we did not react in a timely manner. And they already had a clear plan at the time, as our structures traditionally acted with a delay. For us, this informational story is absolutely not a plus, as they say. There was a comprehensive campaign here, but I do not know who did it. The FSB did not do this. FSB showed how she can, in Kerch. Between the Kerch and the “case of Skripale” — a huge distance.
- Should Petrov and Boshirov be released on television, in the sincerity of which many TV viewers doubted?
- In my opinion, the point is not at all in Petrov and Boshirov. And not in this separate episode. We took the wrong position right from the start. Belatedly, on the 16th, that is, more than 10 days after the events and after the global media had a general view of the situation, we began to react. The reason was that a citizen of Russia suffered in this tragedy. And only 10 days later, I repeat, the Russian investigation began on this issue. According to the logic of efficiency, it was necessary to react within 24 hours! Therefore, it makes no sense to consider this separate step with Petrov and Boshirov — successful or not. From the very beginning, the wrong response strategy was adopted. In it, nothing was even counted. After all, you can calculate any provocation. And the enemy, obviously, modeled all our actions. He imposed the initiative, foresaw our reaction, waited for our actions, and then threw the following traps. We were from the very beginning an object of confrontation, and not a subject: we were always given some kind of introductory, we reacted to them, sometimes successfully, sometimes not; followed by new introductory, and we constantly trailed in the tail.
Although the misinformation component of the Skripale case was obvious, starting with the famous photo taken at the pizzeria a few hours before the poisoning. In the picture Sergey and Julia Skripal are sitting with raised glasses, and in the mirror in the background the photographer is vaguely reflected. Who is this person? Has he suffered too? Why is there no mention of him in the case? None of these questions we asked. This is a position that, to put it mildly, does not lead to success. But according to Kerch our game, our agenda dominated. Obviously, different people were responsible for Salisbury and Kerch. So, you can replay the British — you can and should. I hope that the president will appreciate it and decide that we will not lose in the future.
- Yes, and it is needed not only for France, it is also needed in Germany. Angela Merkel is clearly not the leader that time demands. Perhaps, Matteo Salvini, the Italian Minister of the Interior and one of the leaders of the League of the North, is able to grow to the level of an all-European leader. In early December, when Salvini gathered a demonstration in Rome with the participation of 80 thousand people, he said that pogroms and riots in France breed poverty and migrants. But how much will they give him to grow? So far, he is not even an Italian leader, not a prime minister, but simply the minister of internal affairs. However, at the European level, I do not see any other figure except Salvini. In the United States, in fact, there was an uprising of the white population, which promoted Donald Trump (or Trump saddled him). In Europe, a similar process is underway, but who will lead it? For example, can Vladimir Putin become such a leader? Unfortunately, hardly, probably.